Yield: 6 as an Appetizer
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 3 Tbsps mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbsp crème fraiche
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 2 Tbsps chives, chopped
- Sweet Paprika
- Fill a medium pot half way with water and bring to a boil.
- Gently place the eggs in the water and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the eggs and put in a bowl with ice water immediately after cooking for 10 minutes.
- Lightly tap each egg to peel off the shell beginning with the rounded ‘bottom’ of the egg. Once the eggs are peeled, carefully halve them lengthwise.
- Press the yolks through a fine strainer and place in a bowl with mayonnaise, vinegar, crème fraiche and mustard. Mix until smooth. Season with salt.
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip, pipe the filling into the egg white shells.
Top with chives and a dusting of sweet paprika and serve cold!
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.
Pairing Recommendations - SB