Baby Back Ribs with Smoky BBQ sauce
Yield: 4 servings
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 4 hours 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours and 15 minutes
- 2 full slabs of baby back pork ribs (5.5-6 lbs)
- 1 small onion - minced
- 2 tsps chipotle in adobo sauce (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1 ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in a medium sauce pan and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- For ribs, heat grill to 275 degrees.
- Brush ribs with sauce.
- You want to cook the ribs on indirect heat for 3-4 hours until the meat pulls easily away from the bone. Turn the ribs every 30 minutes or so to evenly cook.
*This sauce is great on ribs, burgers, or chicken.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.
Pairing Recommendations - Reds
Out Of Stock
93 Points - Wine Spectator