Watermelon Radish Salad
Yield: 6 servings
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- ¼ cup Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 small watermelon radishes, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced*
- 6 oz Sunflower sprouts, trimmed of roots
- 1 tbsp Black sesame seeds
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 3 oz Feta cheese
*If you cannot find watermelon radishes, regular radishes can be substituted.
- In small bowl whisk together vinegar with lemon juice, shallots and salt. Let stand 15 minutes. Add black pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking constantly. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- In medium bowl combine radishes and sunflower sprouts with sesame seeds and lemon zest. Gently toss with dressing and crumble feta cheese over top.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.
Pairing Recommendations - SB