Grilled Chicken with Chimichurri
Yield: 8 as Appetizer
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 12-24 hours
Total Time: 24 hours and 10 minutes
- ⅓ cup Kosher Salt
- 8 cups Water
- 8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- ¼ cup EVOO
- Bring water to Boil and add salt. Boil until salt is completely dissolved then cool down brine.
- Add Chicken thighs to brine for at least 12 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from brine and slice into strips. Place on pre‐soaked skewers for grilling.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl season to taste.
- Serve over grilled chicken skewers.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.
Pairing Recommendations - SB