Blue Cheese, Fig and Parma Ham Flat Bread
Yield: 6 servings
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4-6 oz your favorite pizza dough
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup blue cheese
- 4-6 fresh figs
- 6 thin slices Parma ham
- 3 tbsp walnuts, toasted
- ½ cup arugula
Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place a pizza stone in the oven
- Place pizza dough on floured surface for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scald cream, remove from heat and stir in blue cheese. Lumpy is okay.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness.
- Spread a thin layer of blue cheese mixture on the pizza dough. Cut figs in half and wrap with Parma ham. Place on pizza dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until pizza dough in golden and blue cheese is bubbling. Remove from oven, scatter walnuts and arugula on pizza.
Recipe Courtesy of: Chef Bryant Cunningham
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.
Pairing Recommendations - Mer