Dry Rubbed Grilled Ribeye Steak
Yield: 10-12 servings
Prep: 12 hours | Cook: 20 minutes
Total Time: 12 hours and 20 minutes
- (4) 16 oz marbled Rib Eye Steaks
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsps Black Pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Dry Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Pulsed chili flakes, optional
- ½ tsp Ginger powder
- ½ tsp Chinese Five Spice
- Rinse steak and pat dry.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat and cover all sides of steaks in dry rub and place on in refrigerator for a minimum of 8 hours (and up to 3 days the longer the meat sits, the more it will soak up the marinade and flavors).
- Remove protein from refrigerator 3 hours before cooking. Light grill to medium high heat‐ oil properly. Cook steaks over grill for about 5 minutes on each side. Allow steaks to rest.
Slice thinly and serve.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.
Pairing Recommendations - Cab
Out Of Stock
91 Points - Wine Spectator