Crispy Prosciutto with Nectarine Relish
Yield: 4 servings
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8-10 pieces of Prosciutto
- 1 cup Nectarine diced (peaches, cantaloupe or other sweet melon will work)
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2-3 tbsp Good quality olive oil
- 1 tbsp Shallot minced
- 2 tbsp Mint finely shredded (plus more for garnish)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine vinegar, honey, s/p in small bowl, whisk in oil.
- Add melon, shallot and mint and gently toss.
- Place prosciutto in oven for 10-12 minutes, until crispy.
Arrange crisped prosciutto on a platter or individual plates and top each with a spoonful of melon salsa. Garnish with mint leaves.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.