Crispy Prosciutto with Nectarine Relish
- 8-10 pieces of Prosciutto
- 1 cup Nectarine diced (peaches, cantaloupe or other sweet melon will work)
- 1 Tbsp White wine vinegar
- 2 tsps Honey
- 2-3 Tbsps Good quality olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Shallot minced
- 2 Tbsps Mint finely shredded (plus more for garnish)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Combine vinegar, honey, s/p in small bowl, whisk in oil. Add melon, shallot and mint and gently toss. Place prosciutto in oven for 10-12 minutes, until crispy.
Arrange crisped prosciutto on a platter or individual plates and top each with a spoonful of melon salsa. Garnish with mint leaves.