November 25, 2020 | Mitzi Rodriguez - Web Coordinator
How to Wrap a Wine Bottle
Add a special touch to your wine gift this year, consider wrapping the bottle! Whether you are gifting to the wine lovers on your list or a dinner host, taking the time to wrap the wine bottle is guaranteed to put a smile on their face.
- Favorite Duckhorn Portfolio wine bottle
- Wrapping paper or 12’ by 12’ craft paper for the occasion
- Pair of scissors
- Double sided tape
- An assortment of ribbon/bows and festive accessories
- Lay your Duckhorn Portfolio wine bottle on the center of your wrapping paper with about 1 ½ inches below the bottom of the wine bottle.
- Roll the wrapping paper around the bottle and secure with a piece of double sided tape. Fold the remaining paper under the bottom of the bottle and secure with tape.
Pro Tip: Make sure to tape on the glass so you don't ruin the label!
- Tie the bottle at the neck with your favorite ribbon.
- Add a special touch by placing an accessory over the ribbon, like a festive flower or ornament.
In a rush with no time to wrap? We've got you covered - check out our full selection of holiday wine gifts below.
This post was updated on 11/25/20 to reflect new gift offerings.