Watermelon Radish Salad
* 1/4 C Rice wine vinegar
* 1 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
* 1 small shallot, finely chopped
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
* 1/2 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 6 small watermelon radishes, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
* 6 oz Sunflower sprouts, trimmed of roots
* 1 T Black sesame seeds
* 2 tsp. lemon zest
* 3 oz Feta cheese
In small bowl whisk together vinegar with lemon juice, shallots and salt. Let stand 15 minutes. Add black pepper. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking constantly. Adjust seasonings to taste.
In medium bowl combine radishes and sunflower sprouts with sesame seeds and lemon zest. Gently toss with dressing and crumble feta cheese over top.
*If you cannot find watermelon radishes, regular radishes can be substituted.
Enjoy with Duckhorn Vineyards Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc.